ONZL is looking for a tech savvy Digital Communications person to join our Albany-based team in this newly created role.
When ONZL clients need communications to be written and distributed across digital channels, or website pages to be created or updated – they call on us.
We provide professional support services to industry associations, boards and committees. Our friendly and supportive communications team handle a wide range of projects and tasks. This requires responsiveness, sound knowledge of media channels, the ability to write concise copy, an eye for design and experience in website and social media management.
The most important characteristics of the Communications Specialist are a passion for digital, the ability to write and edit a variety of content (including newsletters, web page content, blogs, press releases and event invitations), a knack for grammar, attention to detail and the ability to recognise good design.
Clients rely on us to ensure the smooth, accurate and timely delivery of their communications. They also rely on us to identify the best way to position, promote and circulate their message. It's our job to take care of it.
You're good at:
- Writing and producing professional, tailored content for a business audience, that fits the channel (web, newsletters, email, social)
- Ensuring websites look and stay current
- The english language
- Creating graphics for use in digital media
- Identifying better ways of doing things
- Building rapport and relationships with a diverse range of people
- Love technology
- Keep up to date with trends in social media, SEO and digital marketing
- Enjoy role variety
- Have at least four years' experience in a similar type of role
Want to know more?
View the Communication Specialist job description.
How to apply
When applying, we'd love you to tell us a bit about yourself, how you match up to the Communications Specialist characteristics outlined above and what makes you a great person to have around.